Massage & Wellness
Bookings + Schedule
Same day appointments MUST be booked over the phone: 360-393-4806
24 HOUR CANCELLATION REQUIRED WITH ALL APPOINTMENTS
please arrive 10-15 mins prior to your appointment
Due to the close contact that is inherent to massage work, there are some strict professional guidelines I am required to follow at this time. Before booking a massage appointment, please read the following carefully.
· All clients must complete a new health intake and a Covid-19 informed consent form before their first appointment. I encourage you to take a look at these forms on my website (thrivabilitymassage.com/new-patient), but please come early to fill them out in person.
· At this time, I am not working with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19, is exhibiting any signs or symptoms of Covid-19, or may have been exposed to someone with Covid-19. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions in the Covid-19 form referred to above, I will ask that you reschedule your appointment to a later time.
· All clients and therapists must wear a face mask from “Hello” to “Goodbye.” You are welcome to wear your own, or I can provide one for you.
· I will call you the day before your appointment to ask you a few screening questions. At the time of your appointment, I will ask you the screening questions again and do a temperature check.
· If you have a change in health or exposure, please contact me to cancel your appointment. You will not be charged the late cancellation fee.
· During the appointment, I will be wearing a mask, eye protection, and apron for single use with each client. You will be provided with eye protection when lying face up on the massage table.
· I will continue to use individual linens for each client.
· I will have increased time between massages for thorough disinfecting of the treatment room.
· I commit to you that if I feel sick, have been exposed to anyone with symptoms or who has tested positive for Covid-19, I will reschedule your appointment. I expect the same from my clients.
CAROLINE SNIJDER (LMT, RES-CPT)
The focus of Caroline’s work is to enable you to regain confidence in your body’s ability to take you where you want to go. By addressing the body as a whole, connected unit, she seeks not only to alleviate your current pain and limitations, but to respond to contributing factors, for more complete healing and to prevent future injury. Using a blend of bodywork techniques, she provides a nourishing squish to those rigid, congealed, glued-down areas, easing open restrictions while respecting the pace at which your structures are ready to move. Her passion is to restore your ability to easily carry your baby, spend the day gardening, clean ALL the things, or just climb Mt. Baker. Having graduated from UC Berkeley in 2012 with a degree in Molecular Environmental Biology, Caroline’s scientific background guides her practice in massage. She thrives on positive human connection of all forms, and in 2017, she realized true fulfillment by becoming a mother.
Saturday 3pm - 6:15pm
The Wellness Room is also Rented out by other practitioners- check them out!
Dr. Blake Myers
Owner and Doctor @ Chiron Healing Arts
Hours at BYC: Wednesday- all day, Thursday 9-2:30
Located in the wellness room of the yoga collective, Chiron Healing Arts offers general and specialized naturopathic medical care. Dr. Blake is offering 10% off of visits for the BYC community. He sees all ages and focuses on therapies that don't just make symptoms go away while you use them but approaches that stimulate healing and symptom resolution. Check out what he has to offer and sign up for an appointment at chironhealingarts.com
Clover Mini Spa with Larissa Stewart
Holistic Skincare and Licensed Esthetician
Hours at BYC: Saturday/ Sunday 9-2:30
Acupuncturist Maria Hunter
Hours at BYC: Monday 2:30-8pm