DONATION BASED LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
1. Take a look at our class schedule of LIVE online classes BELOW
2. Book the class you would like to take -offer a $5-15 donation for the class (this goes directly to the instructor, active memberships not on hold will automatically get into these classes at no cost)
3. Immediately after booking the class you should get an email generated with the link to class that you will use for gaining access when class begins (if you do not get an email after booking please email us so we can opt you in for email notifications)
4. Download the Zoom client for meetings to your laptop/device or phone
5. When its time for class to begin, use the email link generated when you pre booked the class, once you join class you will have a moment to say hi before your voice is muted, you will see your teacher on screen and you will have the option for them to see you while you practice or not.
-CREATE A DEDICATED YOGA SPACE
-HOOK ZOOM SOFTWARE UP TO LARGEST SCREEN POSSIBLE
-TURN VOLUME UP TO HEAR YOUR INSTRUCTOR WELL
-WE WILL SEND YOU A CURATED SPOTIFY PLAYLIST SHOULD YOU WANT TO PAIR MUSIC WITH CLASS (download spotify app, its best to play spotify from a separate device so you can control instructors voice independently of music)
Cant make our class times?
No problem! Check out our donation based pre recorded class library HERE
All levels vinyasa flow class set to music and heated to a comfortable 80-85 degrees. Each class varies depending on instructor's background and trainings- but all flow classes incorporate dynamic movement linked to breath, strength based poses, some longer held shapes, creative sequences, and alignment cues to keep you progressing all set to a great playlist.
Hatha Flow & Hatha Yoga
A slower paced, non-heated class emphasizing alignment and refinement of yoga asanas (poses). Most classes are thematic, and aim to strengthen, stabilize and lengthen muscle groups in the body toward a peak pose. Classes are often educational and intend to teach safe alignment as a way to balance and heal the body. All levels welcome, excellent foundational class for beginners as well as educational for more seasoned practitioners.
Flow & Restore
A class designed for when you want to move a little bit AND need to deeply relax- a 3 part class- class will start with 25-35 minutes of an active yoga flow, then it will transition to longer held stretches (yin yoga) and end with long passive poses supported by many yoga props designed to relax, refresh and unwind habitual holding stress patterns in the body. YUM. Great for all levels. This class might incorporate self massage and myofascial release technique with the use of self massage balls, dependent on the instructors skillset.
Yin & Restore
A class designed for you to rest, unwind and relax deeply. A class full of, breath work to reset the nervous system, longer held stretches (yin yoga) and end with long passive poses supported by many yoga props (restorative yoga) designed to relax, refresh and unwind habitual holding stress patterns in the body. YUM. Great for all levels. This class might incorporate self massage and myofascial release technique with the use of self massage balls, dependent on the instructors skillset.
Kundalini Breath & Meditation
All are welcome, no experience necessary. Come explore breath, movement and meditation. In each class we will ground in the body with breath and body scans, explore breathing sequences that include movement governed by breath, incorporate intention, sound, and mantras. Come experience a way to both calm the body and energize your being as you journey through life, offering your best self to the world moment by moment.